From 05/22/2008 to 06/20/2008
- 10:59 pm Revision 837: Backported commits 830, 833, 834 and 836 to the nntpgrab-0.3 branch
- 10:38 pm Revision 836: - Fix possible crash in the glue layer (Windows only)
- - Updated test.php script as it produced some errors
- 09:40 pm Revision 835: Add the 'svn:ignore' property to some auto-generated files to prevent SVN from addi...
- 09:33 pm Revision 834: - Another Win32 compile fix
- - Generate the file marshalers.c when using the Visual Studio environment
- 09:24 pm Revision 833: Fix the Win32 build when the ./configure script isn't used
- 09:20 pm Revision 832: - Added a Visual Studio project for the PAR2 plugin
- - Several Win32 compile fixes
- 06:54 pm Revision 831: - Several new functions added to the PHP module:
- 05:37 pm Revision 830: The macro 'REGEX' is also used in some PHP headers. This macro is now renamed
- to NNTPGRAB_REGEX to avoid conflicts
- 05:22 pm Revision 829: Change the version in the /trunk to 0.3.89
- 04:05 pm Revision 828: - Added a new function to the PAR2 plugin: nntpgrab_plugin_par2_load_verification_p...
- - Moved the files par2check.c and par2check.h from the schedular plugin to the PAR2 plugin
- Added some new PAR2 stru...
- 03:57 pm Revision 827: par2cmdline compile fix
- 03:31 pm Revision 826: On fresh subversion checkouts, an error occured mentioning the file 'intltool-updat...
- 01:09 am Revision 825: The calculation of the total_file_size and total_file_size_remaining in the
- webinterface was sometimes miscalculated. Reported by Chrashoverraid. Fixed
- 01:28 am Revision 824: Several other compile fixes which are required for older Linux environments
- 12:45 am Revision 823: Don't use the 'RecentManager' on environments where GTK 2.10.0 or higher isn't found
- 12:32 am Revision 822: The compilation of NNTPGrab on SuSE Linux Enterprise always failed due
- to a missing include. Fixed
- 02:35 pm Revision 821: Added a pkgconfig .pc file to par2cmdline/libpar2 to make libpar2 easier to detect
- 12:02 am Revision 820: Started work on the PAR2 plugin
- 10:02 pm Revision 819: Renamed the folder plugins/par2cmdline to plugins/par2/par2cmdline
- Adjusted the autogen.sh and configure script to handle this new situation
- 09:54 pm Revision 818: Renamed to folder plugins/par2 to plugins/par2cmdline
- 09:51 pm Revision 817: This one shouldn't be committed (yet)
- 09:49 pm Revision 816: Link libpar2 against Intel Threading Building Blocks instead of the par2 executable
- 09:09 pm Revision 815: The configure script of par2cmdline would fail if an unknown platform was detected
- - Print a message in case an unknown platform is detected
- openSuSE uses a different host flag, catch this host flag
- 01:13 am Revision 814: threaded building blocks compile fix
- 12:27 am Revision 813: Integrate libpar2 in the par2cmdline-tbb code
- 10:26 pm Revision 812: Make the Intel Building Blocks detection work properly
- Also added an .h header file from the Intel Building Blocks
package as it isn't installed with 'make install', but is...
- 09:43 pm Revision 811: Integrate the building of par2cmdline in the regular NNTPGrab build
- 09:41 pm Revision 810: Added a check in the par2cmdline configure to script to detect if
- Intel Building Blocks is installed somewhere and if so, use it in
the compilation of par2cmdline
- 09:38 pm Revision 809: Removed some more autogenerated files
- 09:36 pm Revision 808: Removed the auto generated files from par2cmdline
- 08:48 pm Revision 807: Added par2cmdline-0.4-tbb-20080420 to a new plugin folder
- 03:50 pm Revision 806: NNTPGrab 0.3.1 tagged
- 01:24 am Revision 805: Small MinGW fix
- 12:28 am Revision 804: Small typo in the ChangeLog
- 12:24 am Revision 803: On uninstall of the Win32 version some files remained installed. Fixed
- 12:20 am Revision 802: MinGW produced incorrect connection error messages. Fixed
- 11:23 pm Revision 801: Compile fix
- 11:17 pm Revision 800: Version bump to 0.3.1
- 11:14 pm Revision 799: Updated ChangeLog
- 02:17 pm Revision 798: - Reverted the change done in revision 790 (ignore the A:\ and B:\ drive on Windows
- - Use the Windows function PathFileExists to find out of a drive is reachable
- This solves the 'There is no disk in ...
- 02:06 pm Revision 797: Re-enable the PAR2 configuration tab
- 11:48 am Revision 796: Created the nntpgrab-0.3 branch
- 07:57 pm Revision 795: - The 'connection_disconnect' signals wasn't emitted on all connection errors. Fixed
- - On Windows, several error messages could get lost (or be 'No error'). Fixed
- Lowered the read timeout to 10 second...
- 07:37 pm Revision 794: Don't send 'part_failed' the signal on connection failures. This fixes the problem ...
- 03:40 pm Revision 793: - Produce more sane error messages on Windows when a connect timeout occurs (fixes ...
- - Fixed a small memory leak in the NNTP plugin
- 11:24 pm Revision 792: When opening .nzb files, add them to the 'recently used files' list in the filechoo...
- 10:57 pm Revision 791: Don't build the list of available download folders everytime the program starts, only
- do this when the user actives this configuration - download folders tab.
Show a small popup dialog while the list of ...
- 10:54 pm Revision 790: When looking for possible download directories, ignore the A:\ and B:\ drive as the...
- 09:44 pm Revision 789: Small optimalisation in the configuration_get_folder_listing function
- 09:41 pm Revision 788: There was a possible race condition where multiple NNTPConnection objects could get...
- 09:55 pm Revision 787: The estimated time remaining and estimated time to finish of entire collections
- became invalid on large collections (4GB+) or large download queues. Fixed
- 09:53 pm Revision 786: The configuration option 'server enabled' was written as a '1' or '0' in
- the config file instead of 'true' or 'false'. Fixed. This change shouldn't
affect existing configurations
- 09:34 pm Revision 785: When NNTPGrab 0.3.0 is run for the second time, all the download columns in the
- download queue would be hidden. Fixed
- 01:07 am Revision 784: NNTPGrab 0.3.0 tagged
- 04:32 pm Revision 783: The changes done in revision 780 didn't work on Windows.. Added extra Windows-speci...
- 01:12 am Revision 782: Forget something in the Changelog...
- 01:11 am Revision 781: Version bump to 0.3.0 and ChangeLog updated
- 01:07 am Revision 780: On connection failures, stop trying after 5 seconds. This change
- also causes the schedular to pause more quickly and the server
configuration to process changes faster
- 12:17 am Revision 779: Removed a double free (introduced in commit 777)
- 04:20 pm Revision 778: Added a filter to the NZB import filechooser component, so that by default
- only .nzb files are shown. An option to show all the files is also added
- 11:50 am Revision 777: Fix 2 memory leaks
- 11:32 pm Revision 776: Same fix as svn revision 773, but now for the GUI
- 11:04 pm Revision 775: Due to the way file associations work on Mac OS X, we need to make
- sure the NZB dialog can be used before the file association is set up
- 09:50 pm Revision 774: In the download and temp folder chooser component, perform a scroll and expand only...
- 09:17 pm Revision 773: On fresh installations, the download and temp directory weren't set up correctly. F...
- 12:09 am Revision 772: NNTPGrab 0.2.91 tagged
- 11:06 pm Revision 771: Stupid translation typo
- 10:49 pm Revision 770: Version bump to 0.2.91
- 10:48 pm Revision 769: Missing file (retry)
- 10:48 pm Revision 768: Missing file
- 10:46 pm Revision 767: Only show the notification-bubbles configuration when it is supported
- 10:06 pm Revision 766: Check for program updates from a seperate thread. Bugzilla #158
- 09:54 pm Revision 765: Updated translations
- 09:43 pm Revision 764: - Lowered the memory usage by using fixed-size
- structures for all the signal processing
- Catch invalid parameters when using Visual Studio
- Replaced two g_assert'...
- 08:45 pm Revision 763: - On Win32, if the error WSAETIMEDOUT is triggered, keep trying again until a real ...
- - Removed some unused callback functions in the NNTP plugin (notify_part_not_available, notify_download_failed and no...
- 05:56 pm Revision 762: Improved disabled servers behaviour. Still not working 100% right..
- 05:55 pm Revision 761: The configuration option the enable servers wasn't saved. Fixed
- 05:54 pm Revision 760: Create crash reports on Win32 when the NNTPGrab Server crashes
- 11:01 pm Revision 759: Fix possible crash in the schedular testcase
- 10:50 pm Revision 758: - Prevent the user from running both the NNTPGrab Server and the Standalone GUI at ...
- - Updated translations
- 10:35 pm Revision 757: Use the 'enabled' flag in the PHP functions nntpgrab_config_get_server_info, nntpgr...
- 10:28 pm Revision 756: The command CONFIG_GET_SERVER_INFO got broken. Fixed
- 09:19 pm Revision 755: Use sane default values when the subject of a file could not be parsed successfully...
Also available in: Atom