From 06/12/2008 to 07/11/2008
- 01:42 am Revision 884: Also bundle the 'start_nntpgrab_server' script in the 'make dist'
- 01:09 am Revision 883: Updated ChangeLog
- 11:49 pm Revision 882: Some texts didn't got translated, Fixed
- 01:21 am Revision 881: Same fix for the trunk
- 01:21 am Revision 880: Updated the Config - Servers part of the GUI so words don't get clipped anymore
- 12:52 am Revision 879: More translation improvements
- 12:16 am Revision 878: Same update to the trunk
- 12:16 am Revision 877: Importing NZB files on Windows while NNTPGrab isn't running would cause 100% CPU us...
- 11:09 pm Revision 876: Improved translations
- 09:28 pm Revision 875: If a collection name contains invalid UTF-8 data, replace it with a space
- 08:12 pm Revision 874: Updated the Configuration GUI so that everything in the interface is more consistent
- 11:55 am Revision 873: Importing NZB's was broken on Win32. Fixed
- 10:47 pm Revision 872: When decoding files, convert the filename to the utf-8 character encoding before sa...
- This prevents the NNTPGrab download queue from getting corrupt. Bugzilla #163
- 08:54 pm Revision 871: Same fix for the trunk
- 08:54 pm Revision 870: Win32 compile fix
- 08:24 pm Revision 869: Also apply the previous commit to the nntpgrab-0.3 branch
- 08:07 pm Revision 868: Quick NZB Import got broken. Fixed
- 01:47 am Revision 867: Added a start menu shortcut for the NNTPGrab Server (Linux only)
- 01:33 am Revision 866: Updated ChangeLog and version bump to 0.3.2
- 01:32 am Revision 865: The script to update the version information in the PHP module got broken. Fixed
- 01:10 am Revision 864: Replaced the use of GStaticRWLock in the schedular by GStaticMutex.
- This should solve some locking problems
- 01:06 am Revision 863: Added a workaround for GTK+ bug http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=538458 :
- The opening of .nzb files sometimes fails. On Mac OS X the program could
even crash when opening an .nzb file (using ...
- 01:19 pm Revision 862: - When closing the 'Connect to NNTPGrab Server' dialog from the Networked GUI, the ...
- - On connection errors in the Networked GUI, shut down the program proper instead of triggering the 'error reporting'...
- 08:53 pm Revision 861: The NNTPGrab Server would always give an error message indicating the function 'fre...
- could not be found on Windows 2000 environments. Fixed
- 10:33 pm Revision 860: - The GUI of the NNTPGrab Server could crash due to a possible race condition. Fixed
- - In the NNTPGrab Server, when the program could not listen on port 6543, an popup dialog is now shown (when the GUI ...
- 01:10 am Revision 859: - Add support for using NNTP-over-SSL for Astraweb
- - NNTP-over-SSL connection problems were handled incorrectly. Fixed
- 11:50 pm Revision 858: Don't disable error reporting in the speed.php until the whole image can be present...
- 11:15 pm Revision 857: Fix an invalid free and removed some unused variables
- 11:48 pm Revision 856: - Added a desktop shortcut for the NNTPGrab Server
- - Added a GUI for the NNTPGrab Server (won't be used when ./configure --disable-gui
is used or no graphical environ...
- 02:04 am Revision 855: Compile fix
- 01:14 am Revision 854: The values timestamp and average of the PHP module function nntpgrab_connections_ge...
- could become corrupt due to the use of a wrong data type. Fixed
- 06:51 pm Revision 853: - Fixed small calculation error
- - Changed image type to png
- Added auto-scaling
- 03:56 pm Revision 852: Removed some debugging information
- 03:55 pm Revision 851: - Disabled some other output to browser
- - Added speed graph
- 03:35 pm Revision 850: - Converted tabes to spaces
- - Removed empty lines
- Disabled output to browser
- 03:19 pm Revision 849: Added font which will be used to display text on the speed graph
- 03:17 pm Revision 848: Removed empty lines to prevent headers already sent errors
- 06:28 pm Revision 847: The rawdlstats.php script was writing invalid data. Fixed
- 03:31 pm Revision 846: The traffic monitor didn't work in the networked GUI and the webinterface on enviro...
- 03:27 pm Revision 845: Updated test_utils.php testcase so that it connects to the NNTPGrab Server and starts
- the schedular for 10 seconds to obtain valid speed monitor data
- 01:04 pm Revision 844: Another major bug introduced by my last commit... Now... I hope this was the last o...
- 12:57 pm Revision 843: Fixed all major issues with this one. But note, there might be a speed calculation ...
- Please can someone confirm the logic in this file?
- 03:43 pm Revision 842: - Don't use the bundled libpar2 anymore
- - Improved libpar2 detection in the ./configure script
- Link with the par2 library with openSSL (instead of the sche...
- 02:47 pm Revision 841: Compensate for 'invalid' data... otherwise the stats target will be corrupt!
- 02:11 pm Revision 840: The command 'make dist' of par2cmdline missed some files. Fixed
- 01:38 am Revision 839: Fixed errors (all of 'em, I hope), I introduced in SVN rev #838
- 01:14 am Revision 838: This file will process the output of the new stats function, and generate a nice .t...
- Furthermore, this can be used to generate graphs of the download speed.
Note, code is untested, and the part that cl...
- 10:59 pm Revision 837: Backported commits 830, 833, 834 and 836 to the nntpgrab-0.3 branch
- 10:38 pm Revision 836: - Fix possible crash in the glue layer (Windows only)
- - Updated test.php script as it produced some errors
- 09:40 pm Revision 835: Add the 'svn:ignore' property to some auto-generated files to prevent SVN from addi...
- 09:33 pm Revision 834: - Another Win32 compile fix
- - Generate the file marshalers.c when using the Visual Studio environment
- 09:24 pm Revision 833: Fix the Win32 build when the ./configure script isn't used
- 09:20 pm Revision 832: - Added a Visual Studio project for the PAR2 plugin
- - Several Win32 compile fixes
- 06:54 pm Revision 831: - Several new functions added to the PHP module:
- 05:37 pm Revision 830: The macro 'REGEX' is also used in some PHP headers. This macro is now renamed
- to NNTPGRAB_REGEX to avoid conflicts
- 05:22 pm Revision 829: Change the version in the /trunk to 0.3.89
- 04:05 pm Revision 828: - Added a new function to the PAR2 plugin: nntpgrab_plugin_par2_load_verification_p...
- - Moved the files par2check.c and par2check.h from the schedular plugin to the PAR2 plugin
- Added some new PAR2 stru...
- 03:57 pm Revision 827: par2cmdline compile fix
- 03:31 pm Revision 826: On fresh subversion checkouts, an error occured mentioning the file 'intltool-updat...
- 01:09 am Revision 825: The calculation of the total_file_size and total_file_size_remaining in the
- webinterface was sometimes miscalculated. Reported by Chrashoverraid. Fixed
- 01:28 am Revision 824: Several other compile fixes which are required for older Linux environments
- 12:45 am Revision 823: Don't use the 'RecentManager' on environments where GTK 2.10.0 or higher isn't found
- 12:32 am Revision 822: The compilation of NNTPGrab on SuSE Linux Enterprise always failed due
- to a missing include. Fixed
- 02:35 pm Revision 821: Added a pkgconfig .pc file to par2cmdline/libpar2 to make libpar2 easier to detect
- 12:02 am Revision 820: Started work on the PAR2 plugin
- 10:02 pm Revision 819: Renamed the folder plugins/par2cmdline to plugins/par2/par2cmdline
- Adjusted the autogen.sh and configure script to handle this new situation
- 09:54 pm Revision 818: Renamed to folder plugins/par2 to plugins/par2cmdline
- 09:51 pm Revision 817: This one shouldn't be committed (yet)
- 09:49 pm Revision 816: Link libpar2 against Intel Threading Building Blocks instead of the par2 executable
- 09:09 pm Revision 815: The configure script of par2cmdline would fail if an unknown platform was detected
- - Print a message in case an unknown platform is detected
- openSuSE uses a different host flag, catch this host flag
Also available in: Atom