From 06/21/2008 to 07/20/2008
- 11:44 pm Revision 894: Bump version in the config.h.win32 file
- 10:47 pm Revision 893: Compile fix for environments having an older version of GLib
- 01:05 am Revision 892: There still were some side-effects introduced in revision 890..hopefully fixed now
- 12:08 am Revision 891: - Previous commit caused the 'Quit' button to stop functioning. Fixed
- - Restarting the schedular from the NNTPGrab Server GUI was broken. Fixed
- 11:41 pm Revision 890: The NNTPGrab Server could crash mentioning several Gtk errors. Fixed
- 09:48 pm Revision 889: Bump ChangeLog
- 09:43 pm Revision 888: Added a Windows x64 installer script
- 07:32 pm Revision 887: - Win32 compile fix
- - Backport commits 885 and 886 to the trunk
- 03:37 pm Revision 886: - NZB files containing 'windows-1252' charset specific characters couldn't be impor...
- - On Win32, don't print warning messages to an invisible console but show them as popup messages
- Fix the Visual Stu...
- 01:00 pm Revision 885: The program couldn't be closed on Win32 environments when
- the NZB import failed. This also prevents 100% CPU usage
- 01:42 am Revision 884: Also bundle the 'start_nntpgrab_server' script in the 'make dist'
- 01:09 am Revision 883: Updated ChangeLog
- 11:49 pm Revision 882: Some texts didn't got translated, Fixed
- 01:21 am Revision 881: Same fix for the trunk
- 01:21 am Revision 880: Updated the Config - Servers part of the GUI so words don't get clipped anymore
- 12:52 am Revision 879: More translation improvements
- 12:16 am Revision 878: Same update to the trunk
- 12:16 am Revision 877: Importing NZB files on Windows while NNTPGrab isn't running would cause 100% CPU us...
- 11:09 pm Revision 876: Improved translations
- 09:28 pm Revision 875: If a collection name contains invalid UTF-8 data, replace it with a space
- 08:12 pm Revision 874: Updated the Configuration GUI so that everything in the interface is more consistent
- 11:55 am Revision 873: Importing NZB's was broken on Win32. Fixed
- 10:47 pm Revision 872: When decoding files, convert the filename to the utf-8 character encoding before sa...
- This prevents the NNTPGrab download queue from getting corrupt. Bugzilla #163
- 08:54 pm Revision 871: Same fix for the trunk
- 08:54 pm Revision 870: Win32 compile fix
- 08:24 pm Revision 869: Also apply the previous commit to the nntpgrab-0.3 branch
- 08:07 pm Revision 868: Quick NZB Import got broken. Fixed
- 01:47 am Revision 867: Added a start menu shortcut for the NNTPGrab Server (Linux only)
- 01:33 am Revision 866: Updated ChangeLog and version bump to 0.3.2
- 01:32 am Revision 865: The script to update the version information in the PHP module got broken. Fixed
- 01:10 am Revision 864: Replaced the use of GStaticRWLock in the schedular by GStaticMutex.
- This should solve some locking problems
- 01:06 am Revision 863: Added a workaround for GTK+ bug http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=538458 :
- The opening of .nzb files sometimes fails. On Mac OS X the program could
even crash when opening an .nzb file (using ...
- 01:19 pm Revision 862: - When closing the 'Connect to NNTPGrab Server' dialog from the Networked GUI, the ...
- - On connection errors in the Networked GUI, shut down the program proper instead of triggering the 'error reporting'...
- 08:53 pm Revision 861: The NNTPGrab Server would always give an error message indicating the function 'fre...
- could not be found on Windows 2000 environments. Fixed
- 10:33 pm Revision 860: - The GUI of the NNTPGrab Server could crash due to a possible race condition. Fixed
- - In the NNTPGrab Server, when the program could not listen on port 6543, an popup dialog is now shown (when the GUI ...
- 01:10 am Revision 859: - Add support for using NNTP-over-SSL for Astraweb
- - NNTP-over-SSL connection problems were handled incorrectly. Fixed
- 11:50 pm Revision 858: Don't disable error reporting in the speed.php until the whole image can be present...
- 11:15 pm Revision 857: Fix an invalid free and removed some unused variables
- 11:48 pm Revision 856: - Added a desktop shortcut for the NNTPGrab Server
- - Added a GUI for the NNTPGrab Server (won't be used when ./configure --disable-gui
is used or no graphical environ...
- 02:04 am Revision 855: Compile fix
- 01:14 am Revision 854: The values timestamp and average of the PHP module function nntpgrab_connections_ge...
- could become corrupt due to the use of a wrong data type. Fixed
- 06:51 pm Revision 853: - Fixed small calculation error
- - Changed image type to png
- Added auto-scaling
- 03:56 pm Revision 852: Removed some debugging information
- 03:55 pm Revision 851: - Disabled some other output to browser
- - Added speed graph
- 03:35 pm Revision 850: - Converted tabes to spaces
- - Removed empty lines
- Disabled output to browser
- 03:19 pm Revision 849: Added font which will be used to display text on the speed graph
- 03:17 pm Revision 848: Removed empty lines to prevent headers already sent errors
- 06:28 pm Revision 847: The rawdlstats.php script was writing invalid data. Fixed
- 03:31 pm Revision 846: The traffic monitor didn't work in the networked GUI and the webinterface on enviro...
- 03:27 pm Revision 845: Updated test_utils.php testcase so that it connects to the NNTPGrab Server and starts
- the schedular for 10 seconds to obtain valid speed monitor data
- 01:04 pm Revision 844: Another major bug introduced by my last commit... Now... I hope this was the last o...
- 12:57 pm Revision 843: Fixed all major issues with this one. But note, there might be a speed calculation ...
- Please can someone confirm the logic in this file?
- 03:43 pm Revision 842: - Don't use the bundled libpar2 anymore
- - Improved libpar2 detection in the ./configure script
- Link with the par2 library with openSSL (instead of the sche...
- 02:47 pm Revision 841: Compensate for 'invalid' data... otherwise the stats target will be corrupt!
- 02:11 pm Revision 840: The command 'make dist' of par2cmdline missed some files. Fixed
- 01:38 am Revision 839: Fixed errors (all of 'em, I hope), I introduced in SVN rev #838
- 01:14 am Revision 838: This file will process the output of the new stats function, and generate a nice .t...
- Furthermore, this can be used to generate graphs of the download speed.
Note, code is untested, and the part that cl...
Also available in: Atom