From 11/20/2008 to 12/19/2008
- 10:56 pm Revision 1126: Same fix for the nntpgrab 0.4 branch
- 10:55 pm Revision 1125: Fix a compile warning
- 04:07 pm Revision 1124: Added code to the NNTPGrab# component to retrieve the list of
- available newsgroups from the NZBCreator service
- 04:06 pm Revision 1123: The automatic PAR2 wouldn't start when the subject of the file is malformed.
- This is fixed by checking the file extension after each decode instead of
relying only on the subject for the filenam...
- 03:47 pm Revision 1122: - Fixed a crash which occured when more than MAX_NNTP_SERVERS (10) servers are add...
- - Raised the MAX_NNTP_SERVERS from 10 to 25 servers
- Improved error handling when adding, removing or editing server...
- 02:50 pm Revision 1121: Branched for NNTPGrab 0.5 and version bumps
- 11:40 pm Revision 1120: Before started to decode files, test if the resulting directory can be opened. If ...
- possible, return an error message and pause the download queue to avoid files from getting lost
- 12:57 am Revision 1119: As of NNTPGrab 0.3.0, connecting to IPv6 servers triggered a 'stack smashing attac...
- which the program was automatically killed. Fixed
- 07:45 pm Revision 1118: I'm a crappy coder lately...this should fix the fix (rev 1117) for the fix (rev 1079)
- In addition, the decoder could generate several empty files (several == the
number of parts in a file) when there's n...
- 06:47 pm Revision 1117: Commit #1079 should catch write errors during the decode process when
- using async NFS shares, but it looks like the fix wasn't complete.
Error handling using async NFS shares should work ...
- 06:43 pm Revision 1116: NNTPGrab 0.4.0 tagged
- 09:50 pm Revision 1115: - Visual Studio compile fix
- - Fixed several newline inconsistencies in the C# frontend
- 09:22 pm Revision 1114: Fix the automatic PAR2 repair on Win32 environments
- 08:39 pm Revision 1113: Bugfix in par2cmdline: If the PAR2 index file has got another extension than
- '.par' or '.par2' (like 'my_set.par2.1') par2cmdline would refuse to read the PAR2
index file. This patch makes par2c...
- 04:19 pm Revision 1112: Version bump
- 04:10 pm Revision 1111: - Added a new option to the configuration tab: Enable PAR2 Repair
- When this option is disabled (it is enabled by default) the
downloaded files won't be repaired using PAR2
Also available in: Atom