From 11/30/2008 to 12/29/2008
- 08:04 pm Revision 1136: Some texts didn't got translated. Fixed
- 07:48 pm Revision 1135: NNTPGrab 0.4.1 tagged
- 06:31 pm Revision 1134: Adjust the Linux start menu shortcut to show 'NNTPGrab' instead of 'NNTPGrab (Stan...
- as there's no seperate networked GUI anymore
- 05:32 pm Revision 1133: Mac OS X compile fix
- 02:09 am Revision 1132: Win32 compile fix and version bump in the nsi installer script
- 09:33 pm Revision 1131: Fixed a possible crash in the webinterface and the networked GUI
- 09:11 pm Revision 1130: Updated ChangeLog for NNTPGrab 0.4.1
- 09:10 pm Revision 1129: Compile fix in the trunk
- 07:40 pm Revision 1128: From now on there are two different NNTPGrab Server applications:
- The application 'nntpgrab_server' is always a console application (no GUI stuff involved)
while the application 'nntp...
- 05:57 pm Revision 1127: The Networked GUI is now merged with the normal GUI. On startup you now have
- the option to connect to an NNTPGrab Server or to run NNTPGrab in Standalone mode.
To avoid unnecessary memory usage,...
- 10:56 pm Revision 1126: Same fix for the nntpgrab 0.4 branch
- 10:55 pm Revision 1125: Fix a compile warning
- 04:07 pm Revision 1124: Added code to the NNTPGrab# component to retrieve the list of
- available newsgroups from the NZBCreator service
- 04:06 pm Revision 1123: The automatic PAR2 wouldn't start when the subject of the file is malformed.
- This is fixed by checking the file extension after each decode instead of
relying only on the subject for the filenam...
- 03:47 pm Revision 1122: - Fixed a crash which occured when more than MAX_NNTP_SERVERS (10) servers are add...
- - Raised the MAX_NNTP_SERVERS from 10 to 25 servers
- Improved error handling when adding, removing or editing server...
- 02:50 pm Revision 1121: Branched for NNTPGrab 0.5 and version bumps
- 11:40 pm Revision 1120: Before started to decode files, test if the resulting directory can be opened. If ...
- possible, return an error message and pause the download queue to avoid files from getting lost
- 12:57 am Revision 1119: As of NNTPGrab 0.3.0, connecting to IPv6 servers triggered a 'stack smashing attac...
- which the program was automatically killed. Fixed
- 07:45 pm Revision 1118: I'm a crappy coder lately...this should fix the fix (rev 1117) for the fix (rev 1079)
- In addition, the decoder could generate several empty files (several == the
number of parts in a file) when there's n...
- 06:47 pm Revision 1117: Commit #1079 should catch write errors during the decode process when
- using async NFS shares, but it looks like the fix wasn't complete.
Error handling using async NFS shares should work ...
- 06:43 pm Revision 1116: NNTPGrab 0.4.0 tagged
Also available in: Atom