From 04/10/2010 to 05/09/2010
- 08:40 pm Revision 1623: Added two new environment variables which can be used to influence some default se...
Location where the configuration files and download queue need to be saved
- 05:38 pm Revision 1622: Both NNTPGrab 0.6 and trunk:
- - Added the <TAB> character to the list of forbidden characters for collection names
- Dropped the SQLite...
- 09:00 pm Revision 1621: - When using collection names > 128 characters some error messages could pop up wh...
- - When importing files using the NZBCreator, use a more generic collection name instead of the name of the first file
- 08:47 pm Revision 1620: Automatically retry connecting to usenet servers when a connection error has occured
- This should fix a bug where the download queue could hang when the network connection is unstable
- 11:22 pm Revision 1619: Previous commit wasn't backported properly
- 10:38 pm Revision 1618: Added some more logging to improve the diagnosing of incomplete downloads
- 08:00 pm Revision 1617: - In the NZBCreator tab, don't show expanders for collections with only one file
- - In the NZBCreator tab, show the poster for each collection if all the files in a collection were done by the same p...
- 07:02 pm Revision 1616: When connecting to servers, keep the results of all DNS lookups in a cache so reco...
- This should also lower the possibility of the error message 'No hostname could be found for servername x' from occuring
- 04:00 pm Revision 1615: Changes in the NZBCreator Indexer:
- - Ignore files which contain over 10.000 parts
- Improve UTF-8 handling in some cases
- Ignore signals when receiving...
- 02:14 pm Revision 1614: When a collection name contains the text '.par2', all files get marked as par2 rec...
- This resulted in the automatic remove function to remove all files in the collection. Added a workaround for this bug
Also available in: Atom