From 12/11/2010 to 01/09/2011
- 11:09 pm Feature #62 (Closed): Select/enable multiple files when importing NZB
- Applied in changeset r1806.
- 11:09 pm Revision 1806: closes #62
- 08:43 pm Feature #62: Select/enable multiple files when importing NZB
- The patch is approved. Feel free to commit it and mention 'closes #62' in the commit message
- 08:39 pm Feature #62: Select/enable multiple files when importing NZB
- Deze is goed :)
- 07:38 pm Revision 1805: Patch by swsnyder (http://www.nntpgrab.nl/boards/4/topics/160):
- - Increase the size of the buffer used to hold the date/time string
- Don't pound the user with complaints
- 06:59 pm Bug #67 (Closed): GNUTLS support is broken on Mac OS X
- As of NNTPGrab 0.6.91 support has been added for downloading using GNUTLS.
Unfortunately it turned out that this doe...
- 06:51 pm Feature #65: Save and restore Qt-Gui geometry
- The patch is approved. Feel free to apply it to the trunk branch.
Please mention something like 'closes #65' in the ...
- 06:41 pm Bug #66 (Closed): GLib 2.27.1 (and higher) use different configuration path on Win32/Win64
- As of GLib 2.27.1 the function g_get_user_data_dir() returns a different folder than earlier versions of GLib did for...
- 07:25 am Feature #65: Save and restore Qt-Gui geometry
- ok done.
mainwindow and splitter positions and currently active tab are saved and restored with this patch;
- 04:07 pm Feature #65 (In Progress): Save and restore Qt-Gui geometry
- Thanks for your patch.
There already is a configuration file which can be used to maintain settings about the GUI.
- 06:19 pm Feature #65 (Closed): Save and restore Qt-Gui geometry
- make user-defined GUI layout changes persistent
the patch attached implements this feature for top level (mainwind...
- 11:32 am Bug #64: SSL werkt niet in 0.6.91 onder in OSX
- Snapshots containing this fix can be found at:
- 11:04 pm Bug #64 (Closed): SSL werkt niet in 0.6.91 onder in OSX
- Applied in changeset r1804.
- 11:04 pm Revision 1804: Downloading using SSL wasn't working anymore when using GNUTLS 2.8.0 or higher due...
- 08:32 pm Bug #64 (Closed): SSL werkt niet in 0.6.91 onder in OSX
- Bij het gebruik van SSL in NNTPGrab 0.6.91 komt de foutmelding "Handshake failed GnuTLS internal error". Bestanden wo...
- 07:38 pm Revision 1803: Changes in the NNTPGrab Core:
- - Added a small optimalization to the nntpconnection_read_msg function by dropping some duplicate code
Changes in the...
- 06:39 pm Revision 1802: Use a bundled copy of the QtLockedFile and QtSingleApplication classes which will
- be used by the Qt frontend when no system-wide installed version can be found
- 02:45 pm Feature #61 (Closed): RAR Bestanden met wachtwoord
- Duplicaat van #60
- 11:10 pm NNTPGrab 0.6.91 (0.7 Beta 2) released
- The second beta of the NNTPGrab 0.7 branch has just been released.
The Qt frontend (which was introduced in the firs...
- 04:38 pm Revision 1801: NNTPGrab 0.6.91 tagged
- 02:36 pm Revision 1800: Fixed a compile warning on Win32
- Some files were missing from the 'make dist'. Fixed
- 01:42 am Revision 1799: Executing files and opening download folders using the Qt frontend was broken on W...
- 08:38 pm Revision 1798: - Give the various columns in the download queue a more sane width in the Qt frontend
- - When a connection error occurs on Win32, the reason 'Unknown error' could be given instead
of the real error. Cha...
- 12:52 am Revision 1797: - Replace the atoll and snprintf functions in the decoder plugin with their GLib c...
- - Try to load the exchndl.dll file on Win32/Win64 when running the Qt frontend
- 09:00 pm Revision 1796: Fixed a possible segfault in the JSON-RPC plugin which only occured on OSX
- 05:37 pm Revision 1795: Enable the .nzb file association in the Qt frontend for Mac OS X
- 04:45 pm Revision 1794: Changes in the Qt frontend:
- - Auto-import wasn't working on OSX and when the program is running in networked mode
- Notifications didn't work on ...
- 09:08 pm Revision 1793: When adding a new server in the Qt frontend, make sure that the server is enabled ...
- 08:09 pm Revision 1792: Show a notification when a NZB file is automatically imported when using the Qt fr...
- 07:24 pm Revision 1791: - Fixed a small regression in the Qt frontend introduced by the previous commit
- - Catch the <DEL> key in the Qt frontend when in the download queue tab
- 06:43 pm Revision 1790: - Use a QDirModel instead of a QFileSystemModel for configuration
- of the various folders in the Qt frontend as sorting is currently
broken in QFileSystemModel (QT-BUG 12934)
- 08:16 pm Revision 1789: Added some code to prevent a possible segfault in the unpack code in the Qt frontend
- 05:39 pm Revision 1788: - Added 2 new events to the unpack plugin: unpack_success and unpack_failure
- - Prevent the NNTPGrab Core and Glue layer from emitting too many 'part_progress_update'
events when the frontend c...
Also available in: Atom