From 04/29/2012 to 05/28/2012
- 04:49 pm NNTPGrab 0.7.2 released
- NNTPGrab 0.7.2 has just been released. This is a bugfix release and contains the following changes:
* Allow the us...
- 04:46 pm Revision 1938: Updated ChangeLog with a fix which was introduced in the latest glib2 package for ...
- Saving the download queue on win32 and win64 could result in a 'Permission denied' error. Fixed
Resolves the issue m...
- 01:16 am Revision 1937: NNTPGrab 0.7.2 tagged
- 05:08 pm Revision 1935: Make the .desktop files more compliant with the freedesktop specifications.
- Resolves the following warning from the desktop-file-install tool:
error: (will be fatal in the future): value "nntpg...
- 10:11 pm Revision 1934: Automatic PAR2 repair and automatic unpack wasn't working in the Gtk frontend on M...
- 08:14 pm Revision 1933: - Make sure all messages are translated in the Qt frontend on Mac OS X
- - Make sure the textbox in the Debug window in the Qt frontend is read-only
- Updated translations
- Updated ChangeLog
- 01:15 pm Feature #22 (Closed): Download counters per server and total
- Duplicate of feature #12
- 01:04 pm Revision 1931: - Rename nntpgrab_gui.exe to nntpgrab_gui_qt.exe in the win32/win64 installers
- - Make sure the Qt frontend plugins are built correctly for the win32/win64 targets
- 08:28 pm Feature #58 (Closed): Allow plugins to adjust the user interface in the frontends
- Applied in changeset r1929.
Snapshots can be found at the following URLs:
- 08:28 pm Revision 1929: - Plugins can now change the user interface of the Qt frontend. Closes #58
- - Started on the Qt user interface part of the download counter plugin. Refs #12
- Split the MainWindow object of the...
- 02:33 pm Revision 1928: - Fixed a small rendering issue in the Gtk3 frontend when using Gtk 3.4.0 or higher
- - Bump version
- 11:47 pm Revision 1927: Revert part of an invalid merge
- 11:28 pm Revision 1926: Another build fix
- 11:06 pm Revision 1925: - Fix build failure caused by previous commit
- - Make sure the gio/ssl testcase doesn't fail any more with GLib 2.31.0 or higher
- 03:18 pm Revision 1924: - Allow the user to kill the NNTPGrab Server using the Qt frontend (backport of r1...
- - Fix compile error in the Qt frontend when Subversion 1.7 is installed (backport of r1915 and r1919)
- Fix compile f...
- 08:30 pm Bug #98 (Closed): nntpgrab crashes when I enter Configuration / Display settings
- This isn't a bug in NNTPGrab, but a bug in the package gtk3-engines-oxygen which is part of KUbuntu 12.04.
To be exa...
- 10:33 am Bug #98 (Closed): nntpgrab crashes when I enter Configuration / Display settings
- Click on The Display settings section of the Configuration tab causes nntpgrab to crash.
This happens in kubuntu pre...
- 09:22 pm Revision 1922: - Fix build failure when using Subversion 1.7 (backport of r1914)
- Resolves the issue mentioned at http://nntpgrab.nl/boards/1/topics/372
- Connecting to a NNTPGrab Server in the GTK3 ...
- 08:36 pm Revision 1921: - When importing a collection using the Qt frontend from the Online Search the col...
- Resolves the issue mentioned at http://nntpgrab.nl/boards/1/topics/446
- Fixed a crash in the Qt frontend which could...
Also available in: Atom