- Dump all debug messages also to the console for now
- Updated the function nntpgrab_core_emit_debug_message() to accept printf-style arguments
(This also obsoletes several malloc's/free's)
- Implemented the NNTP login sequence in the 'single download thread'
- Implemented the NNTP command ARTICLE in the 'single download thread'
(downloaded articles aren't saved/processed for now)
- Added some optimalisations to lower the CPU usage while the 'single download thread' is running
- Various fixes to the schedular part of the 'single download thread'
- nntpgrab.kdevelop (diff)
- core_signals.c (diff)
- decoder.c (diff)
- download_queue.c (diff)
- download_queue.h (diff)
- download_thread.c (diff)
- nntpconnection.c (diff)
- nntpconnection.h (diff)
- nntpgrab.h (diff)
- nntpgrab_core.c (diff)
- nntpgrab_internal.h (diff)
- par2.c (diff)
- queue_sqlite.c (diff)
- schedular.c (diff)
- unpack.c (diff)