Big breakage, this commit doesn't even compile!
- Created a new library called nntpgrab_automation.
This library will contain functions which are used by both the NNTPGrab Core
and the GUI, but are dependant on the NNTPGrab Core or Glue interface
- Renamed the folder 'server' to 'core'
- Moved the function configuration_get_folder_listing and configuration_free_folder_listing
to the nntpgrab_utils library
- Added configuration options for the automatic import folder to both the NNTPGrab Core and the GUI
- Moved the NZB reading functions to the nntpgrab_utils library
- Added functions to the nntpgrab_utils library to monitor a directory for file changes (requires GLib 2.16 or higher)
- In the configuration GUI, the directory to monitor (on both server and client) can be configured
- Applied commit #931 to the trunk
- configure.in (diff)
- core /trunk/server
- commands.c /trunk/server/commands.c
- configuration.c /trunk/server/configuration.c
- core_signals.c /trunk/server/core_signals.c
- decoder.c /trunk/server/decoder.c
- main.c /trunk/server/main.c
- nntpgrab.h (diff)
- nntpgrab_core.c /trunk/server/nntpgrab_core.c
- nntpgrab_types.h (diff)
- schedular.c /trunk/server/schedular.c
- nntpgrab.kdevelop (diff)