From 03/28/2012 to 04/26/2012
- 10:32 pm Revision 1920: Fix osx compilation
- 09:06 pm Revision 1919: - Moved the winsock initialisation code to the nntpgrab_utils library
- - Allow the Qt frontend to be linked statically more easy on Win32/Win64
- Translated the .desktop files (contributed...
- 11:17 am Bug #97: Memory leak issue
- I will try to keep using the server/client setup running for the time being.
I only have to look for a convinient so...
- 03:03 pm Revision 1918: Fix compile failure when using gtk3 on win32 and win64 environments
- 02:32 pm Revision 1917: Make sure the nntpgrab_utils library is linked against ws2_32 and ole32 on Win32 a...
- 02:23 pm Bug #97 (In Progress): Memory leak issue
- Could you try the following:
- Start the NNTPGrab Server (instead of the regular NNTPGrab program)
- Once the NNTPG...
- 02:17 pm Revision 1916: Add libp11-kit-0.dll to the win32 and win64 installers as it is required by gnutls
- 01:10 am Bug #97: Memory leak issue
- No, I don't make use of SSL for IPv4 or IPv6.
I suspect this issue is also triggered by the sometimes not so stable ...
- 04:37 pm Bug #97: Memory leak issue
- Are you using SSL to download from the usenet?
Also available in: Atom