From 04/14/2010 to 05/13/2010
- 06:13 pm Feature #3 (Closed): Improve performance of download queue manipulations
- 06:12 pm Feature #3: Improve performance of download queue manipulations
- The SQLite3 dependency has been replaced by a raw file format in r1622
- 06:11 pm Feature #3 (Resolved): Improve performance of download queue manipulations
- 06:09 pm Feature #4 (Closed): Make NNTPGrab ready for Fonera environments
- The Fonera is an embedded Linux router. As it's Linux based it should be possible to get Linux software running on su...
- 06:06 pm Feature #3 (Closed): Improve performance of download queue manipulations
- At the moment, NNTPGrab uses a SQLite3 database to maintain the download queue.
This method has proven to be too slo...
- 06:03 pm Feature #2 (Closed): Qt frontend
- The current NNTPGrab GUI is created using GTK+.
While GTK+ works fine on Linux, support on Windows and Mac OS X is i...
- 06:00 pm Feature #1 (Closed): Intelligent PAR2 downloader
- Right now NNTPGrab downloads all files in a collection.
Frequently it occurs that a collection contains more PAR2 re...
- 11:28 pm Revision 1624: - Fixed a possible race condition in the download thread which could result in a s...
- - The environment variable NNTPGRAB_CONFIG_DIR wasn't handled properly in all situations. Fixed (trunk only)
- 08:40 pm Revision 1623: Added two new environment variables which can be used to influence some default se...
Location where the configuration files and download queue need to be saved
- 05:38 pm Revision 1622: Both NNTPGrab 0.6 and trunk:
- - Added the <TAB> character to the list of forbidden characters for collection names
- Dropped the SQLite...
- 09:00 pm Revision 1621: - When using collection names > 128 characters some error messages could pop up wh...
- - When importing files using the NZBCreator, use a more generic collection name instead of the name of the first file
- 08:47 pm Revision 1620: Automatically retry connecting to usenet servers when a connection error has occured
- This should fix a bug where the download queue could hang when the network connection is unstable
- 11:22 pm Revision 1619: Previous commit wasn't backported properly
- 10:38 pm Revision 1618: Added some more logging to improve the diagnosing of incomplete downloads
- 08:00 pm Revision 1617: - In the NZBCreator tab, don't show expanders for collections with only one file
- - In the NZBCreator tab, show the poster for each collection if all the files in a collection were done by the same p...
- 07:02 pm Revision 1616: When connecting to servers, keep the results of all DNS lookups in a cache so reco...
- This should also lower the possibility of the error message 'No hostname could be found for servername x' from occuring
- 04:00 pm Revision 1615: Changes in the NZBCreator Indexer:
- - Ignore files which contain over 10.000 parts
- Improve UTF-8 handling in some cases
- Ignore signals when receiving...
- 02:14 pm Revision 1614: When a collection name contains the text '.par2', all files get marked as par2 rec...
- This resulted in the automatic remove function to remove all files in the collection. Added a workaround for this bug
Also available in: Atom