Intelligent PAR2 downloader
|Assigned to:||Alguno||% Done:||
Right now NNTPGrab downloads all files in a collection.
Frequently it occurs that a collection contains more PAR2 recovery files than necessary.
The program should get more smart about the exact number of PAR2 recovery files which needs
to be downloaded in order to perform a PAR2 repair
While decoding files, also calculate a MD5 hash. This is required for the intelligent PAR2 downloaders. Refs #1
- When files are added, skip PAR2 files by default
- Added the method nntpgrab_schedular_mark_task_optional to the public API, plugin API, Glue API and the JSON-RPC API
- Files can be marked as optional/non-optional in the GUI by right-clicking on them
- Refs #1
After all regular files are downloaded, automatically start downloading the smallest PAR2 file of each PAR2 set in the collection. Refs #1
- After a par2 repair has failed (due to missing PAR2 blocks), automatically download that number of PAR2 blocks from the collection if they're available and try to repair again. Refs #1
- Read data from SSL connections in 16KB blocks. Should stabilize the connection a bit
- Disable the 'don't download file' button in the GUI for files which are in the 'Not available' state