From 04/25/2010 to 05/24/2010
- 09:00 pm Revision 1634: Don't use g_module_close() on Win32/Win64 as it causes a crash when the program is...
- 06:30 pm Feature #19 (Closed): Drop GtkHTML dependency
- Applied in changeset r1633.
- 03:32 pm Revision 1633: Use g_fopen instead of fopen for the new download queue file to avoid locale issue...
- Previous commit closes #19 (this is a test for redmine)
- 03:19 pm Feature #19 (Resolved): Drop GtkHTML dependency
- Applied in changeset r1632.
- 03:14 pm Revision 1632: Completed the removal of GtkHTML. Closes #19
- 03:57 pm Revision 1631: Dropped the GtkHTML dependency
- The update information tab isn't fully ported yet. refs #19
- 02:53 pm Feature #19 (Closed): Drop GtkHTML dependency
- At the moment, GtkHTML is used to show update information on the 'Information' tab of the program.
The only reason w...
- 03:08 pm Feature #18 (New): Allow NNTPGrab to be used by multiple users
- It should be possible that NNTPGrab can be used by multiple users at the same time.
This means that each user can ad...
- 03:02 pm Feature #17 (New): Support for scheduled downloads
- Right now it isn't possible to indicate at which times during the day/week all downloads needs to be done.
- 03:00 pm Feature #16 (New): Support for time-based bandwidth limiting
- In NNTPGrab 0.6.0, support to perform bandwidth limiting has been introduced.
This feature can be extended so that t...
- 02:59 pm Feature #15 (Closed): Add support to browse newsgroups
- For low volume newsgroups it's good to have the ability to browse them.
There are two possible directions which can ...
- 02:52 pm Feature #14 (New): Add ability to change download folder on a per-collection basis
- Right now it's only possible to have one global download folder. It should be possible that
a download folder can be...
- 02:51 pm Feature #13 (New): Add support for scheduled NZB searches and imports
- With the NZBCreator it's possible to search the usenet.
Right now this is a manual process. It would be useful if pr...
- 02:47 pm Feature #12 (In Progress): Add support for downloads counters
- A plugin needs to be created which can keep track of the usenet traffic.
With this information users can find out th...
- 02:45 pm Feature #11 (New): Webinterface implement NZBCreator
- Implement the NZBCreator in the webinterface
- 02:13 pm Feature #10 (Closed): Handle uploads in the integrated webserver
- The implement the ability to upload a NZB it would be usefull if the webserver can handle file uploads and that they ...
- 02:11 pm Feature #9 (New): NZB upload through the webinterface
- The button in the webinterface to upload NZB and add them to the queue isn't implemented yet.
- 02:08 pm Feature #8 (New): Options implemented in the webinterface
- The basic program options such as download folder and news server should be implemented to the webinterface.
- 02:07 pm Feature #7 (New): Repair & Unpack integrated in the webinterface
- In the current version the webinterface the tab Repair & Unpack isn't integrated yet. This should show the files that...
- 01:47 pm Feature #6 (Closed): Online search reachable through JSON-RPC
- It would be nice if the Online search would be reachable through JSON-RPC
A function to do a search and put the se...
- 12:01 am Revision 1630: - Perform the importing of files using the NZBCreator in a seperate thread to avoi...
- - Fixed a memory leak which occured while importing files using the NZBCreator
- 06:57 pm Revision 1628: When a network disconnect is discovered by the NetworkManager plugin, the download...
- would always get stopped, even when the download queue was inactive. Added some more
logic to improve handling this s...
- 11:00 pm Revision 1627: Don't wait for active decode actions to be completed before applying configuration...
- This fixes a temporary hang or a deadlock which could occur when changing something in
the configuration while a file...
- 10:44 pm Feature #5 (Closed): Create a Windows x64 version of NNTPGrab
- As of May 16 2010, snapshots automatically get created after each commit for Windows x64 environments and published a...
- 05:03 pm Revision 1626: Install the Win64 files in C:\Program Files instead of C:\Program Files (x86)
- 12:57 am Revision 1625: Added support for creating a setup.exe for Windows x64 environments
- 01:28 pm Feature #5 (Closed): Create a Windows x64 version of NNTPGrab
- These days, more and more software gets built for the x64 version of Windows.
On Linux x64 environments the program ...
- 06:13 pm Feature #3 (Closed): Improve performance of download queue manipulations
- 06:12 pm Feature #3: Improve performance of download queue manipulations
- The SQLite3 dependency has been replaced by a raw file format in r1622
- 06:11 pm Feature #3 (Resolved): Improve performance of download queue manipulations
- 06:09 pm Feature #4 (Closed): Make NNTPGrab ready for Fonera environments
- The Fonera is an embedded Linux router. As it's Linux based it should be possible to get Linux software running on su...
- 06:06 pm Feature #3 (Closed): Improve performance of download queue manipulations
- At the moment, NNTPGrab uses a SQLite3 database to maintain the download queue.
This method has proven to be too slo...
- 06:03 pm Feature #2 (Closed): Qt frontend
- The current NNTPGrab GUI is created using GTK+.
While GTK+ works fine on Linux, support on Windows and Mac OS X is i...
- 06:00 pm Feature #1 (Closed): Intelligent PAR2 downloader
- Right now NNTPGrab downloads all files in a collection.
Frequently it occurs that a collection contains more PAR2 re...
- 11:28 pm Revision 1624: - Fixed a possible race condition in the download thread which could result in a s...
- - The environment variable NNTPGRAB_CONFIG_DIR wasn't handled properly in all situations. Fixed (trunk only)
- 08:40 pm Revision 1623: Added two new environment variables which can be used to influence some default se...
Location where the configuration files and download queue need to be saved
- 05:38 pm Revision 1622: Both NNTPGrab 0.6 and trunk:
- - Added the <TAB> character to the list of forbidden characters for collection names
- Dropped the SQLite...
- 09:00 pm Revision 1621: - When using collection names > 128 characters some error messages could pop up wh...
- - When importing files using the NZBCreator, use a more generic collection name instead of the name of the first file
- 08:47 pm Revision 1620: Automatically retry connecting to usenet servers when a connection error has occured
- This should fix a bug where the download queue could hang when the network connection is unstable
- 11:22 pm Revision 1619: Previous commit wasn't backported properly
- 10:38 pm Revision 1618: Added some more logging to improve the diagnosing of incomplete downloads
- 08:00 pm Revision 1617: - In the NZBCreator tab, don't show expanders for collections with only one file
- - In the NZBCreator tab, show the poster for each collection if all the files in a collection were done by the same p...
- 07:02 pm Revision 1616: When connecting to servers, keep the results of all DNS lookups in a cache so reco...
- This should also lower the possibility of the error message 'No hostname could be found for servername x' from occuring
Also available in: Atom