|Assigned to:||Alguno||% Done:||
|Category:||Qt GUI (regular GUI)|
The current NNTPGrab GUI is created using GTK+.
While GTK+ works fine on Linux, support on Windows and Mac OS X is incomplete and/or broken.
The Qt toolkit works similar to GTK+, but has very good support on Windows and Mac OS X.
In addition to the GTK+ based GUI, a Qt based GUI should be created.
A Qt based version of the NNTPGrab Server gui was already introduced in version 0.6
Updated by Alguno about 5 years ago
As of today, snapshots containing the Qt frontend are published at http://snapshots.nntpgrab.nl
Updated by Alguno almost 5 years ago
- Category set to Qt GUI (regular GUI)
- % Done changed from 70 to 90
The following things are left to be done in the Qt frontend:
- Add support for automatic shutdown
- Hide/show columns in the download queue tab (depending on the configuration settings)
- Hide inactive connections (depending on the configuration settings)