From 11/19/2010 to 12/18/2010
- 09:00 pm Revision 1796: Fixed a possible segfault in the JSON-RPC plugin which only occured on OSX
- 05:37 pm Revision 1795: Enable the .nzb file association in the Qt frontend for Mac OS X
- 04:45 pm Revision 1794: Changes in the Qt frontend:
- - Auto-import wasn't working on OSX and when the program is running in networked mode
- Notifications didn't work on ...
- 09:08 pm Revision 1793: When adding a new server in the Qt frontend, make sure that the server is enabled ...
- 08:09 pm Revision 1792: Show a notification when a NZB file is automatically imported when using the Qt fr...
- 07:24 pm Revision 1791: - Fixed a small regression in the Qt frontend introduced by the previous commit
- - Catch the <DEL> key in the Qt frontend when in the download queue tab
- 06:43 pm Revision 1790: - Use a QDirModel instead of a QFileSystemModel for configuration
- of the various folders in the Qt frontend as sorting is currently
broken in QFileSystemModel (QT-BUG 12934)
- 08:16 pm Revision 1789: Added some code to prevent a possible segfault in the unpack code in the Qt frontend
- 05:39 pm Revision 1788: - Added 2 new events to the unpack plugin: unpack_success and unpack_failure
- - Prevent the NNTPGrab Core and Glue layer from emitting too many 'part_progress_update'
events when the frontend c...
- 12:54 am Revision 1787: Fixed another situation where the schedular could get suspended while it shouldn't
- 12:35 am Revision 1786: The schedular could get suspended automatically when all connection attempts
- to all servers failed for some reason without trying to re-connect. Fixed
- 07:31 pm Revision 1785: - Compile fix for environments with gnutls 2.1.6 or older
- - Bundle all Qt files during 'make dist'
- Bumped the release date in the ChangeLog
- 05:10 pm Revision 1784: Disabled the automatic calculation of time remaining for each individual
- file in the Qt frontend again as it still appears to be too CPU-intensive
- 02:49 pm Revision 1783: - The 'hide inactive connections' option in the Qt frontend required a
- restart in order for the change to be applied. Fixed
- Build the OSX package against the new cross compiler framework
- 10:20 pm Bug #35: Slow downloads since 0.6.x
- Support has been added for using GNUTLS instead of OpenSSL in NNTPGrab 0.6.91. The performance might be better with t...
- 10:17 pm Feature #2 (Closed): Qt frontend
- All features are now implemented in the Qt frontend and it has become the default frontend for Win32, Win64 and Mac O...
- 10:16 pm Bug #39 (Closed): Nntpgrab crashed bij het verwerken van laatste nzb file
- 09:42 pm Revision 1782: Updated ChangeLog
- 08:55 pm Revision 1781: Moving files or collections should be fully operational again in the Qt frontend.
- The selection should also remain intact while moving files or collections
- 08:45 pm Revision 1780: Increased the recv buffer for requests in the JSON-RPC plugin from 64K to 512K.
- Should reduce the chance that clients get disconnected with a 'Too long request received' error
- 09:39 pm Revision 1779: The buttons which can be used to move the position of items in the download queue ...
- 03:11 pm Revision 1778: Re-implemented the download queue slots in the Qt frontend (because of the view->m...
- 12:56 am Revision 1777: - Fixed a situation where the logger plugin didn't work correctly. Fixed
- - Fixed a possible schedular deadlock which could be triggered when an error during the decoding has occured
- When m...
- 08:46 pm Revision 1776: Use a QTreeView (+model) instead of a QTreeWidget to show the download queue in th...
- This is done for performance reasons. Right now only the showing of the download queue
is implemented. The rest is br...
- 03:43 am Feature #63 (New): Auto-import already existing files on startup of NNTPGrab
- As described in the title, nzb files do not get autoimportet if the file is getting placed in the directory nntpgrab ...
- 12:49 am Revision 1775: - Log messages didn't get shown anymore in the NNTPGrab Server GUI. Fixed
- - Marking files optional/non-optional using the JSON-RPC interface was broken. Fixed
- Fixed an issue which could cau...
- 03:39 pm Revision 1774: - Some small optimalisations in the Qt frontend
- - Don't bind to the 'connection_lost' signal in the Qt frontend when using the standalone mode
- Fixed a "signal 'con...
Also available in: Atom